The Lori region is located in the north-eastern part of Armenia and borders Georgia. Marz is famous for its beautiful mild climate and picturesque nature, fertile lands, lakes and mineral springs.
Lori was one of the important cultural centers of Armenia. As early as the beginning of the fifth century, Mesrop Mashtots, the creator of the Armenian alphabet led educational activities. The medieval fortress of Lori Berd is located in the Lori marz of Armenia, on the left bank of the Dzoraget River. From the early medieval monasteries known Odzun, Kobayr, Ardvin, Sanahin, Haghpat and so on.
• Departure from Yerevan to Lori province.
|Day 2||• Breakfast
• Visiting Armenian Alphabet monument
• Visiting Saghmosavank monastery.
• Visiting Hovhanavan monastery.
• Visiting St Gevorg church
• Return to Yerevan.
Duration: 1 night/ 2 days
Maximum pax: 15 people
Price: 23 000 AMD per person
The price includes:
• Accommodation in 3* hotel
• Russian, English or Armenian speaking guide (by the customer request)